The enterprise was founded in 1940 by Miguel CARCELLER. He began as a die and tooling builder.
In 1944 he bought the first 20t press and began the stamping activity in Barcelona
In 1969 the enterprise was moved in Cornella de Llobregat, the first location was about 300 m2 with several different presses between 20t to 80t
Between 1986-1996 the enterprise add a new surface of 400 m2 and a warehouse of 150m2
7 news presses of 250ton to 40 tn were added during this period.
2 news wire erosion machines
A new quality department based on ISO
Between 1996-1998 we began the activity of a new factory in Hospitalet de Llobregat, 800 m2 for stamping presses 300t, 275t, 250t, 200t. In this dates the ISO9002 quality was ready and we get the certification in 1998.
In 2001 close the new factory we add a new production plant dedicated to transfer welding and assembling.
Betwwenn2001-2006 we transform our investment to manage the technologies of transfer tools and transfers process.
Besides in this period we add a big 400t press and design more than 10 news transfer process with success.
Since 2012, the productions is producted in the same plant located in Sant Boi de Llobregat. The new plant's surface is 4500 m2 which is 4000 m2 covered